Sign in at app.unicycle.co.
To add a classroom:
- Navigate to Classrooms and select Add a classroom
- Enter your course details (include section IDs if applicable).
- Add your student roster (view LMS export instructions) as a comma-separated list of email addresses (no spaces). If you have TAs, do the same for them.
To add another section to a classroom:
- Click the + icon in the section list.
- Enter your section details and student (and TA) roster.
You can also add a new classroom directly from the Inbox view. At the top of your inbox, you’ll see all of your active classrooms. Simply click the + icon to add another.
💡Tip: Many professors cleverly repurpose "classrooms" for other groupings like department, advisees, working groups, or newsletters. Feel free to do the same!
To sign out of Unicycle, click Sign out (bottom left corner).
Unicycle signs you in with Google, so there's no password to manage. If you'd like to reset your Gmail password, here’s how.
We’re sorry to hear you're no longer interested in Unicycle! We hope you'll join us again soon.
To close your account, simply sign out of the Unicycle app. If you want to stop sharing your Google Account information with us, you can revoke Unicycle’s third-party access in your Google security settings (see Google's instructions for revoking third-party app access).
If you'd like to request to delete your data, please contact email@example.com.