Set Unicycle as your default mail handler
Setting Unicycle as your default mail handler allows your computer to automatically open Unicycle when you click on an email link or address on a web page.
- Open a new tab and paste chrome://settings/handlers in the search bar.
- Under Default behavior, select Sites can ask to handle protocols
- Under Email, click the hamburger menu icon (⋮) next to app.unicycle.co, then select Set as default
- Navigate to app.unicycle.co. At the top of the page, you’ll see a notice “Add app.unicycle.co as an application for mailto links?” Click Add application
- Open a new tab and paste about:preferences in the search bar.
- Scroll down to Applications
- In the Content Type column, click on the mailto row.
- Click the Always ask dropdown, and select Use app.unicycle.co
- That’s it! Your preferences are automatically saved.
Safari doesn't currently support browser-based default mail handlers. We’ll let you know if that changes!