Hi ☺ and a riddle:
There are five houses, each a different color.
In each house lives a different person.
These five people each have a different pet.
They also have a favorite beverage and food that’s unique to each of them.
Do you know who has the betta fish?
15 clues to help:
- Min lives in the red house.
- Liam has a poodle.
- Emma loves to drink tea.
- The green house is to the left of the white house.
- The person living in the green house prefers coffee.
- The person who loves Cobb salad has a parrot.
- The person living in the yellow house can’t get enough of deep dish pizza.
- The person living in the center house drinks kombucha.
- Milo lives in the first house.
- The person who loves to slurp udon lives next to the person who has a cat.
- The person who has a hamster constantly smells pizza from their neighbor.
- The person who loves scrambled eggs also loves to drink soda.
- Alma orders sushi every day.
- Milo lives next to the blue house.
- The person who prefers udon lives next to the person who only likes to drink water.
Have your answer? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org